- 50 ml out of stock
- 100 ml 9 items left
- 1000 ml out of stock
Product Information "Ceramic Suave 2017"
Ceramic Suave (including FINAL as last layer)
The product "Ceramic Suave" is a Hybrid-Si02-Polymer hard coating and is designed to protect paint surfaces optimally in the long term, with little effort. The molecular matrix structure forms a very thin, non-stick coating, which is very hard and hard in your property Ceramic Suave combine chemically with the surface and lay over the lacquer pores. They form a high-gloss protective layer after curing. This very simple type of surface optimization protects the lacquer from damage such as oxidation, salt, acids and insects. Due to the high-performance particles on the surface, the coating with Ceramic Suave makes the clear lacquer harder and more scratch-resistant (approx. 40-45%) than conventional lacquers , In particular, the new environment-friendly, water-soluble paints are very soft in their composition. Even if you wash your vehicle only by hand, wear and tear will occur after some time. With the Ceramic Suave they are minimized.
- Ceramic Suave prevents corrosive and acidic products from attacking the clear lacquer in the pH range of 3-12.
- We give you a glossy warranty for 3-4 years on the varnish surfaces you have professionally refined.
- servFaces Ceramic Suave ensures that lacquer surfaces retain their original appearance. The product is non-yellowing and abrasion resistant.
- The product docks directly onto the lacquer molecule, improves the surface in its dirt-repellent property and forms a ultra-thin anti-stick coating.
- Ceramic Suave deepens the gloss and color of the surface.
Ceramic Suave Features:
- permanent protection
- extremely hydrophobic property
- resistant to installation
- resistant to cleaning agents & environmental influences (pH 3-13)
- UV & environmental resistant
- Easy-to-clean surface
- unique shine
- increases the color depth
- no carcinogenic additives
- colorless and transparent liquid
- temperature resistant from -50 ° C to + 890 ° C
- easy processing
Application: Applicable on all painted and powder coated surfaces!
- Important! Clean and neutralize surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima and then Surface Cleaner Neutra
- Pull the application cloth over the applicator
- Drop 12-18 drops of Ceramic Suave onto the appliqué cloth and spread over the surface. Edit component for component and max. half a hood.
- Allow the product to bleed on the surface for 1-5 minutes or polish it out at the same time
- Remove excesses with the first Coating Towel (first the edge areas and then work from the outside to the inside in straight and fast movements)
- take another fresh coating towel and polish the surface (first the edge areas and then from outside to inside in circular movements without exerting a lot of pressure)
- If streaks should still be visible, take the extra-thin Finish Towels (5 pack) and repeat the process until the streaks are no longer visible.
- Re-coat Ceramic Suave: after 35 minutes possible but do not wait longer than 45 minutes!
- after a drying period of at least 5-6 hours, you can then apply FINAL (or the next day)
- drop 12-18 drops on the application cloth and distribute the product until it is barely visible and only a light, oily film on the surface.
- after 3-5 minutes you can polish the product with a servFaces microfiber cloth or you can process the complete vehicle and then polish the surplus
- If this process becomes more difficult, then screw the spray head onto the bottle and spray a little from the product (light spray) into the Coating Towel and polish the excess / streaks. The fresh product triggers the excess / streaks!
One layer ProCoat has a service life of approx. 18-24 months. In order to achieve a higher protection time, you can apply another layer ProCoat after 35 minutes. Do not wait more than 45 minutes!
For the care between and after the laundry we recommend the product "Careseal" or the "Hybrid-Spray-Wax". With these products, you can significantly extend the protection time!
Advantages for the automotive & yacht & aviation sector:
- After 18-24 hours of drying, you can return the vehicles to your customers
- Complete drying time at room temperature: approx. 7-9 days
- Separate drying can reduce the drying time by approx. 2-3 days
- Working temperature: + 15 ° C - + 35 ° C
- consumption 2-3 ml / m2
- During a period of 2 weeks, the paint surface must not be subjected to strong friction (machine wash)
- Important: in the first 3-4 days
Other fine products
$218.00Coating SurfacesProduct Information " Coat Ultima - commercial only"For all painted exterior surf...
$24.33Product information "Surface Cleaner Ultima"servFaces - surface cleaning before sealing / coating...
$19.11Product information "Surface Cleaner Neutra"servFaces - surface cleaning before sealing / coating...